Updated: 4 days ago
An extraordinary meeting of the State Commission for Technogenic and Ecological Safety and Emergencies, held on September 10, approved a decision to review the levels of the epidemic danger of the spread of COVID-19.
The "red zone" will include:
Chop, Zakarpattia region;
the cities of Ivano-Frankivsk, Kolomyia, Kalush and in Kosiv, Tysmenytsia districts of Ivano-Frankivsk region;
Peremyshlyany and Pustomyty districts of Lviv region;
the cities of Bilyaivka, Izmail, and the Bolgrad district of Odessa region;
Dubno, Rivne region;
the cities of Ternopil, Berezhany, Chortkiv and in Berezhany, Buchach, Husiatyn, Zalishchyk, Zbarazh, Monastyrsky, Terebovlya, Ternopil, Chortkiv districts of Ternopil region;
Velykoburlutskyi district of Kharkiv region ;
Slavuta and in Volochysk district of Khmelnytsky region;
Kaniv, Cherkasy region;
Chernivtsi and in Hertseivsky, Kelmenetsky, Kitsmansky, Novoselytsky, Storozhynetsky districts of Chernivtsi region;
Nizhyn and in Bobrovytsia, Nosiv districts of the Chernihiv region.
What each color zone ban means:
Red zone (+restrictions of the yellow zone) bans:
work of public transport.
Visiting schools, universities, etc.
Activities of shopping malls, cafes, and restaurants.
The "orange zone" is set:
in the cities of Vinnytsia, Kozyatyn, and the Vinnytsia district of the Vinnytsia region;
in Kivertsy, Lutsk, Manevychi districts of Volyn region;
the cities of Berdychiv, Korosten and in Berdychiv, Zhytomyr, Korosten, Luhyny, Ovruch, Popilnyansky districts of Zhytomyr region;
cities of Uzhhorod, Mukachevo and in Mukachevo, Rakhiv, Tyachiv, Uzhhorod districts of Zakarpattia region;
Burshtyn and in Bohorodchany, Horodenka, Kalush, Kolomyia, Rohatyn, Rozhnyativ districts of Ivano-Frankivsk region;
the cities of Irpin, Fastiv, and in Kyiv-Sviatoshynskyi, Yahotyn districts of Kyiv region;
in the cities of Lviv, Drohobych, and Brody, Horodok, Zhovkva, Mykolaiv, Radekhiv districts of Lviv region;
Voznesensk, Mykolaiv region;
Chernomorsk and in Berezovsky, Bilyaivsky, Ivanivsky, Izmail, Ovidiopolsky, Tarutynsky districts of Odessa region;
in the cities of Varash, Ostrog, and Zdolbuniv, Kostopil, Rivne districts of Rivne region;
Sumy, Sumy region;
Kremenets and in Borshchiv, Zboriv, Koziv, Kremenets, Lanovets, Pidvolochysk, Pidhayets, Shum districts of Ternopil region;
in the cities of Kharkiv, Lyubotyn, Pervomaisky, and the Kharkiv district of the Kharkiv region ;
in the cities of Khmelnytsky, Kamyanets-Podilsky, Netishyn, and Krasylivsky, Novoushitsky, Teofipolsky, Yarmolynetsky districts of Khmelnytsky region;
Smila and in Korsun-Shevchenkivskyi, Smilyanskyi districts of Cherkasy region;
Novodnistrovsk and in Vyzhnytskyi, Hlybokaye, Zastavnivskyi, Putylskyi, Sokyryanskyi, Khotyn districts of Chernivtsi region;
Boroznyansky, Kulykivsky, Nizhynsky districts of Chernihiv region;
in the city of Kyiv.
Orange zone (+restrictions of the yellow zone) bans:
work of hostels, campsites, etc. (except hotels).
Work of entertainment establishments, restaurants at night.
work of gyms, fitness centers, cultural institutions.
Accepting new shifts in children's camps.
Restrictions for public events: 1 person per 20 square meters and not more than 100 people.
Read below the 4 levels prohibitions in detail as by decree 641:
Following Article 29 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of the Population from Infectious Diseases," the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine resolves:
11. In the territory of the region (administrative-territorial unit), where the “green” level of epidemic danger is established, it is prohibited:
1) holding mass (cultural, sports, entertainment, social, religious, advertising, and other) events with the participation of more than one person per 5 square meters. Meters of building or territory (if the event is held outdoors) and the activities of cinemas and cultural institutions with a fullness of cinemas or halls, more than 50 percent of seats in each cinema or hall. The organizer of the event is responsible for maintaining a physical distance of at least 1.5 meters between the participants in the event of the event with the participants standing;
2) implementation of regular and irregular transportation of passengers by road, in particular transportation of passengers on city bus routes in the mode of a minibus, in electric (tram, trolleybus), railway transport, in the city, suburban, intercity, intraregional, and interregional communication, in a larger number than the number of seats provided by the technical characteristics of the vehicle, specified in the registration documents for this vehicle.
The carrier is responsible for providing drivers with personal protective equipment, including respirators or protective masks. It controls personal protective equipment, including respirators or protective masks by passengers during transportation, including self-made.
12. In the territory of the region (administrative-territorial unit), where the “yellow” level of epidemic danger is established, in addition to the anti-epidemic restrictions established for the “green” level of epidemic danger, third parties are prohibited from visiting social protection institutions and establishments. Elderly citizens, war and labor veterans, persons with disabilities, persons with severe intellectual or mental disabilities, institutions and establishments providing social services to families/persons in difficult life circumstances, except for establishments and establishments that provide social services emergency (crisis).
13. On the territory of the region (administrative-territorial unit), where the "green" and "yellow" level of epidemic danger is established, it is allowed to hold sports events of athletes of national teams of Ukraine in Olympic, non-Olympic, national sports, sports for people with disabilities and athletes of team game sports of professional sports clubs on condition of observance by participants of such measures of the corresponding sanitary and anti-epidemic measures and implementation of obligatory daily control of a state of health of participants.
14. In the territory of the region (administrative-territorial unit), where the “orange” level of epidemic danger is established, in addition to the anti-epidemic restrictions provided for the “green” and “yellow” level of epidemic danger, it is prohibited:
1) holding mass (cultural, entertainment, sports, social, religious, advertising, and other) events with more than 100 people and more than one person per 20 square meters. Meters of the area of the building or territory (if the event is held outdoors), where the event is held;
2) the activities of institutions that provide accommodation services other than hotels;
3) work after the 24th and 7th hours of entertainment establishments (nightclubs), as well as business entities for the provision of catering services with or without leisure (restaurants, cafes, bars, snack bars, canteens, cafeterias, buffets, etc.), except for the provision of catering services with the use of targeted delivery of orders and takeaway orders;
4) visits educational institutions by students in groups of more than 20 people, except for preschool and general secondary education institutions;
5) carrying out of planned hospitalization measures by health care institutions, except for:
providing medical care due to the complicated course of pregnancy and childbirth;
providing medical care to pregnant women, mothers, postpartum women, newborns;
providing medical care in specialized departments of health care institutions to patients with cancer;
providing palliative care in an inpatient setting;
carrying out other urgent and urgent measures for hospitalization, if as a result of their transfer (postponement) there is a significant risk to human life or health.
Patients who receive medical care in connection with planned hospitalization measures are subject to mandatory testing for COVID-19 following the standards of the Ministry of Health;
6) activities of gyms, fitness centers;
7) admission of children to children's health and recreation facilities.
In the case of establishing an orange level of epidemic danger during a health change in a children's health and recreation institution, the work of such an institution continues until the end of the specified change in compliance with anti-epidemic measures;
8) rehabilitation and recreation of children outside the specified territory.
15. In the territory of the region (administrative-territorial unit), where the “red” level of epidemic danger is established, in addition to the anti-epidemic restrictions provided for “green,” “yellow,” and “orange” level of epidemic danger, the following are prohibited:
1) regular and irregular transportation of passengers by road, rail, urban electric transport, subway in urban, suburban, intercity, intra-regional, and inter-regional communication, except for transportation:
cars, the number of passengers, including the driver, in which no more than five people, excluding persons under 14 years of age;
official and/or leased motor vehicles of enterprises, establishments, and institutions, provided that drivers and passengers are provided with personal protective equipment during such transportation within the number of seats and only on traffic routes, which have been notified to the National Police for at least two days. ;
2) visits educational institutions by students;
3) reception of visitors by business entities engaged in cultural activities, catering establishments (restaurants, cafes, etc.), shopping and entertainment centers, other entertainment establishments, fitness centers, trade, and consumer services, except:
trade in food, fuel, hygiene products, medicines and medical devices, veterinary drugs, feeds, pesticides and agrochemicals, seeds, and planting material;
banking and insurance activities, as well as medical practice, veterinary practice, gas stations, maintenance and repair of vehicles, maintenance of registrars of settlement operations, repair of computers, household goods, and personal items, facilities postal service;
trade activities and activities for the provision of catering services with the use of targeted delivery of orders;
4) visits by recipients of social or rehabilitation services to institutions and institutions that provide social or rehabilitation services to families, persons in difficult life circumstances (temporary, day stay), except for institutions and institutions that provide social services urgently (crisis), registration centers for the homeless, mobile teams of social and psychological assistance, social patrol.
16. In the territory of the region (administrative-territorial unit), where the “orange” and “red” levels of epidemic danger have been established, restrictive anti-epidemic measures established by state authorities and local self-government bodies within the competence may be additionally applied.
#VisitUkraine #TravelAdviceUkraine #Covide19insurance #QuarantineUkraine #CoronavirusQuarantine #COVID19TestUkraine #TravelUkraine #UkraineCOVID19 #DiyVdomaApp #ActatHomeapp #SelfisolationUkraine #BuyhealthinsurancetoUkraine #KyivairportCOVID19testing #HowtoPCRtestYourselfatUkraineAirports #TestingForCoronavirusUkrainianAirports #CoronavirusTestingKyiv #UkraineCovid19Insurance #TravelinsuranceUkraine #COVID19pandemicUkraine #ListofRedCountriesCOVID19 #UkraineListofRedZonesCOVID19 #UkraineSelfisolationAppDiyVdoma #RedZoneCountriesList