Do I need insurance to enter Ukraine?
Yes! Due to the COVID-19 pandemic you are required by law to have valid medical insurance (issued by a Ukrainian insurance company) to cover the entirety of your visit to Ukraine. Insurance and a PCR test are obligatory. Failure to comply with this obligation will prevent you to be allowed to cross the border into Ukraine.
Benefits of choosing us
- Secure online bank processing and handling fees. (We accept Visa & Mastercard)
- Electronic policy and supporting docs emailed to your inbox
- Tailored consultation/information to lawfully cross the border, how, and when to activate the app "Act at Home" and find certified laboratories at your arrival airport or city destination.
Policy cover amount
Your Insurance Policy covers COVID-19 treatment and observation up to 30,000 Euros.
Which policy is right for me?
All policies are the same in terms of coverage and benefits. The only difference is the durtion of each policy, of which we offer coverage from 15, 30 & 90 days.
- 15 days insurance coverage - $30
(emergency order the same day - $40)
- 30 days insurance coverage - $40
(emergency order the same day - $50)
- 90 days insurance coverage - $60
(emergency order the same day - $70)
Please allow 1-2 days for your policy to be processed and delivered.
If you order between 8:00 - 17:00 EET you will receive your Insurance Policy saame day. Orders placed after 17:00 will be prioritised for the following morning.
15 Day Policy
Get coverage in Ukraine for up to 15 days
From only $30
30 Day Policy
Get coverage in Ukraine for up to 30 days
From only $40
90 Day Policy
Get coverage in Ukraine for up to 90 days
From only $60