Updated: Dec 2, 2020
From 00:00 on September 21, a new epidemic zoning takes effect for the next 14 days.
Pursuant to paragraph 3 of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 22, 2020, № 641 "On the establishment of quarantine and implementation of enhanced anti-epidemic measures in areas with a significant spread of acute respiratory disease COVID-19 caused by coronavirus SARS-CoV-2", based on epidemic assessment indicators and taking into account the discussion, the State Commission for Technogenic and Environmental Safety and Emergencies reviewed the levels of the epidemic danger of the spread of COVID-19.
Chief Sanitary Doctor of Ukraine Victor Lyashko said:
“If a region for 5 days exceeds the national indicators, we will break down this region into districts and cities of regional significance, and each district will show its role in the incidence of coronavirus. And depending on the percentage the district or city of regional significance gives, it will be added either in “green,” “yellow,” “orange," or in “red” zone. “Red” zone is the most critical one,”
The ban in the zones are as follows:
Green zone provides:
wearing a mask or respirator while indoors,
observe a distance during mass events (1 person on 5 sq. m),
keep a distance during events in cultural institutions (occupancy of 50%),
passengers in public transport within the number of seats.
Yellow zone (+restrictions of the green zone) bans:
visits to social protection facilities for the elderly, other than those providing emergency services.
Orange zone (+restrictions of the yellow zone) bans:
work of hostels, campsites, etc. (except hotels).
work of entertainment establishments, restaurants at night.
work of gyms, fitness centers, cultural institutions.
accepting new shifts in children's camps.
restrictions for public events: 1 person per 20 square meters and not more than 100 people.
Red zone (+restrictions of the yellow zone) bans:
work of public transport.
visiting schools, universities, etc.
activities of shopping malls, cafes, and restaurants.
"Today, an extraordinary meeting of the State Commission on Technogenic and Environmental Safety and Emergency Situations took place. From 00:00 [Kyiv time] on September 7 (Monday), a new epidemic zoning will start to operate," he wrote on Facebook on September 3.
Some cities and districts of five regions of Ukraine fell into the red zone: Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kharkiv, Odesa, Rivne, Ternopil
The red zone will include:
Public transportation is prohibited in the "red zone." Educational institutions, including preschool facilities and schools, should be closed. Only the disembarkation of passengers in transit and interregional transport is allowed.
The zoning shall be effective for 14 days.
Bobrovytskyi - district
Chernivtsi – city
Vyzhnytsia – city
Hlyboka – city
Zastavna – city
Kitsman – city
Novoselytsia – city
Storozhynets – district
Ivano-Frankivski - city
Kalush - city
Kolomyia - city
Kosiv - city
Tysmenytsia – district
Velykyi Burluk - district
Bilyaivka - city
Bolhradskyi - district
Izmail - city
Dubno - city
Kostopil - district
Ternopil – city
Berezhany – city
Berezhany – district
Buchach – district
Chortkiv – district
Chortkivsky – district
Husiatyn – district
Monastyrsky – district
Terebovliansky – district
Ternopilsky – district
Other zones previous status:
To the orange zone:
- cities of Lutsk and Volodymyr-Volynskyi, Lutsk and Manevychi districts of Volyn region;
- the city of Korosten, Zhytomyr and Korosten districts of Zhytomyr region;
- cities of Uzhhorod, Mukachevo and Chop, Vynohradiv, Mizhhirya, Perechyn, Tyachiv, and Uzhhorod districts of Zakarpattia region;
- cities of Bolekhiv, Burshtyn, and Yaremche, Bohorodchany, Verkhovyna, Halych, Dolyna, Nadvirna, Rohatyn, Rozhnyativ, Sniatyn, and Tlumach districts of Ivano-Frankivsk region;
- the city of Berezan and Kyiv-Sviatoshynskyi district of Kyiv region;
- cities of Lviv, Morshyn and Sambir, Zhovkva, Pustomyty, and Yavoriv districts of Lviv region;
- the city of Chernomorsk, Bolgrad, Ovidiopol, and Tarutyn districts of Odessa region;
- the city of Varash, Goshchansky, Demydivsky, Dubensky, Zarichnensky, Zdolbunivsky, Koretsky, Ostrohsky and Rivne districts of Rivne region;
- the city of Sumy, Sumy region;
- the city of Ternopil, Buchach, Husiatyn, Zalishchyk, Zbarazh, Koziv, Lanovets, Monastyry, Terebovlya, Ternopil and Chortkiv districts of Ternopil region;
- the city of Kharkiv and Bohodukhiv district of Kharkiv region;
- Volochiv district of Khmelnytsky region;
- the city of Novodnistrovsk, Hertsaivsky, Kelmenetsky, Putylsky, Sokyryansky, Storozhynetsky, and Khotyn districts of Chernivtsi region;
- Bobrovytsia district of the Chernihiv region.
To the yellow zone:
- cities of Vinnytsia, Zhmerynka, Kozyatyn and Mohyliv-Podilskyi, Vinnytsia, Zhmerynskyi, Kalynivskyi, Mohyliv-Podilskyi and Khmilnytskyi districts of Vinnytsia region;
- the city of Volodymyr-Volynskyi, Gorokhivskyi, Ivanychivskyi, Kivertsivskyi, Lyubeshivskyi, Starovyzhivskyi, Turiyskyi, and Shatskyi districts of Volyn region;
- the cities of Zhytomyr, Berdychiv and Novohrad-Volynskyi, Andrushivskyi, Berdychivskyi, Brusylivskyi, Yemilchinskyi, Luhynskyi, Ovrutskyi, Popilnyanskyi, Pulynskyi, Romanivskyi, Chernyakhivskyi, and Chudnivskyi districts of Zhytomyr region;
- the cities of Beregovo and Khust, Beregovo, Volovets, Irshava, Mukachevo, Rakhiv and Svalyava districts of the Transcarpathian region;
- cities of Boryspil, Brovary, Bucha, Vasylkiv, Irpin, Obukhiv, Pereyaslav and Fastiv, Baryshivsky, Boryspil, Brovarsky, Vasylkivsky, Zgurivsky, Kagarlytsky, Makarivsky, Rokytnyansky, Tarashchansky, Fastivsky, and Yagotynsky districts of Kyiv region;
- Boryslav, Drohobych and Stryy, Brody, Horodok, Drohobych, Zhydachiv, Zolochiv, Kamyanka-Buzka, Mykolaiv, Mosty, Peremyshlyany, Radekhiv, Sambir, Skoliv, Sokal, and Stryy districts of Lviv region;
- the cities of Odessa, Belgorod-Dniester, Podolsk, Teplodar and Yuzhne, Artsyz, Berezivsky, Bilyaivsky, Ivanivsky, Izmail, Lymansky, Podilsky, Savransky, and Saratsky districts of Odessa region;
- the city of Rivne, Volodymyretsky, Mlynivsky, Rokytnivsky, and Sarny districts of Rivne region;
- Krolevets, Nedrigailiv, Sumy and Trostyanets districts of Sumy region;
- Borshchiv, Zboriv, Pidvolochysk, Pidhayetsk, and Shum districts of Ternopil region;
- cities of Lyubotyn, Pervomaisky and Chuguiv, Velykoburlutsky, Vovchansky, Zmiivsky, Zolochivsky, Kolomatsky, Kupyansky, Novovodolazsky, and Kharkiv districts of Kharkiv region;
- cities of Khmelnytsky, Netishyn, Slavuta, and Shepetivka, Bilogirsky, Krasylivsky, Letychivsky, Novoushitsky, Slavutsky, Starosinyavsky, Teofipolsky and Yarmolynetsky districts of Khmelnytsky region;
- cities of Chernihiv, Nizhyn and Pryluky, Borznyansky, Ichnyansky, Kozeletsky, Koropsky, Kulykivsky, Nizhynsky, Nosivsky, and Talalayevsky districts of Chernihiv region;
- the city of Kyiv.
PURCHASE COVID-19 INSURANCE POLICY ONLINE
#VisitUkraine #UkrainianCulture #TravelAdviceUkraine #Covide19insurance #QuarantineUkraine #CoronavirusQuarantine #COVID19TestUkraine# TravelUkraine#UkraineCOVID19 #DiyVdomaApp#ActatHomeApp #SelfisolationUkraine #BuyhealthinsurancetoUkraine #KyivairportCOVID19testing #HowtoPCRtestYourselfatUkraineAirports #TestingForCoronavirusUkrainianAirports #CoronavirusTestingKyiv #UkraineCovid19Insurance #TravelinsuranceUkraine #COVID19pandemicUkraine #ListofRedCountriesCOVID19 #UkraineListofRedZonesCOVID19 #UkraineSelfisolationAppDiyVdoma #RedZoneCountriesList