Updated: Sep 10, 2020
The government has clarified the categories of foreigners who will be able to enter Ukraine during the period of restrictions
Restrictions on the entry of foreign citizens into the territory of Ukraine will apply from 00:00 on August 28 to 00:00 on September 28.
At an extraordinary meeting on August 27, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine amended Resolution No. 641 of July 22 "On Quarantine and Enhanced Anti-Epidemic Measures in the Territory with a Significant Spread of Acute Respiratory Disease COVID-19 Caused by SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus."
It was also decided to annul as unimplemented the resolution on amendments to Resolution №641, adopted on August 26.
In order to prevent the spread of the second wave of acute respiratory disease COVID-19 on the territory of Ukraine, temporary restrictions on entry into Ukraine for foreigners are introduced.
At the same time, certain categories of foreign citizens will have the right to enter the territory of Ukraine during the period of temporary restrictions. Also, in accordance with Ukrainian legislation, the Head of the State Border Guard Service may make additional decisions on the controlled passage of foreigners across the state border.
Foreign citizens who will have the right to enter the territory:
- are relatives of the first line of citizens of Ukraine;
- have an official valid work permit in Ukraine;
- are technical specialists who arrive in Ukraine at the invitation of representatives of Ukrainian enterprises;
- travel through the territory of Ukraine in transit and have documents confirming departure abroad within two days;
- arrive in the country for training purposes;
- are serving in the Armed Forces;
- permanently or temporarily reside in Ukraine, have a certificate of permanent or temporary residence in Ukraine;
- are heads and members of official delegations of foreign states, employees of international organizations, as well as persons accompanying them and entering Ukraine at the invitation of the President of Ukraine, the Verkhovna Rada, the Cabinet of Ministers, the Office of the President, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- are drivers and / or crew members of freight vehicles, buses engaged in regular transportation, crew members of aircraft, sea and river vessels, members of train and locomotive crews;
- are cultural figures who arrive at the invitation of a cultural institution together with one person accompanying each of them;
- arrive to participate in official sports competitions held in Ukraine, and accompanying persons;
- are persons who carry out the transportation of hematopoietic stem cells for transplantation;
- arrive for treatment in health care institutions of Ukraine.
These categories of foreign nationals must have an insurance policy to cover possible costs associated with COVID-19 treatment and observation (issued by an insurance company with a representative office in Ukraine).
Foreigners who will also be able to enter the territory of Ukraine:
- recognized as refugees or persons in need of additional protection;
- are diplomats, employees of consular offices, missions of official international missions, organizations accredited in Ukraine, and members of their families or are persons who arrive at the invitation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- are instructors of the Armed Forces of NATO member states and member states of the NATO "Partnership for Peace" program, who take part in training events for units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine or arrive at the invitation of the Ministry of Defense.
Blog post source: Government Portal
#VisitUkraine #TravelAdviceUkraine#Covide19insurance #QuarantineUkraine#CoronavirusQuarantine #COVID19TestUkraine#TravelUkraine #UkraineCOVID19#DiyVdomaApp#ActatHomeapp #SelfisolationUkraine #BuyhealthinsurancetoUkraine #KyivairportCOVID19testing #HowtoPCRtestYourselfatUkraineAirports #TestingForCoronavirusUkrainianAirports #CoronavirusTestingKyiv #UkraineCovid19Insurance #TravelinsuranceUkraine #COVID19pandemicUkraine #ListofRedCountriesCOVID19 #UkraineListofRedZonesCOVID19 #UkraineSelfisolationAppDiyVdoma #RedZoneCountriesList