top of page
Top facts and places in Kyiv!
Kyiv is a unique city which was destroyed so many times, but each time it was rebuilt from the ruins and glorified again. This tour will introduce the most fascinating facts about Kyiv's history and shows the TOP must-see places.
What you will see during the tour:
- The shortest and the widest main city street – Khreshchatyk;
- UNESCO site - 11th-century old monastery complex;
- Gala medieval city entrance – Golden Gates;
- The only church without bells – St. Andrew church;
- The best panoramic view of the city.
bottom of page