Updated: Sep 11, 2020
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine resolves:
from August 1 to August 31, 2020, extending throughout Ukraine the quarantine established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 11, 2020, № 211
2. Depending on the epidemic situation in the region or individual administrative-territorial units of the region, the “green”, “yellow”, “orange” or “red” level of epidemic danger of the spread of COVID-19 (hereinafter - the level of epidemic danger) is set.
10. On the territory of Ukraine for the period of quarantine it is prohibited:
1) stay in public buildings and structures, public transport without wearing personal protective equipment, including respirators or protective masks that cover the nose and mouth, including self-made;
2) being on the streets without identity documents confirming citizenship or its special status;
3) to leave places of self-isolation, observation arbitrarily;
4) crossing the state border by foreigners and stateless persons (except for foreigners, stateless persons permanently residing on the territory of Ukraine without available insurance policy (certificate) issued by an insurance company registered in Ukraine or a foreign insurance company, which has a representative office in Ukraine or a contractual relationship with an insurance company - a partner in Ukraine (assistance), and covers the costs associated with the treatment of COVID-19, observation, and is valid for the period of staying in Ukraine.
To the person specified in the first paragraph of this sub-item, who does not have an insurance policy (certificate, certificate), the authorized official of the state border protection unit refuses to cross the state border in the manner prescribed by Article 14 of the Law of Ukraine "On Border Control";
5) crossing checkpoints of entry into the temporarily occupied territories in Donetsk and Luhansk regions, the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol and departure from them by foreigners and stateless persons without an existing insurance policy (certificate) issued by an insurance company registered in Ukraine.
11. In the territory of the region (administrative-territorial unit), where the “green” level of epidemic danger is established, it is prohibited:
1) holding mass (cultural, sports, entertainment, social, religious, advertising and other) events with the participation of more than one person per 5 square meters of building or territory (if the event is held outdoors), as well as the activities of cinemas and cultural institutions with a fullness of cinemas or halls more than 50 percent of seats in each cinema or hall.
2) implementation of regular and irregular transportation of passengers by road, in particular transportation of passengers on city bus routes in the mode of a minibus, in electric (tram, trolleybus), railway transport, in the city, suburban, intercity, intraregional and interregional communication, in a larger number than the number of seats provided by the technical characteristics of the vehicle, specified in the registration documents for this vehicle.
12. In the territory of the region (administrative-territorial unit), where the"yellow" level of epidemic danger is established, in addition to the anti-epidemic restrictions established for the "green" level of epidemic danger, third parties are prohibited from visiting social protection institutions and establishments.
13. On the territory of the region (administrative-territorial unit), where the"green" and "yellow" level of epidemic danger is established, it is allowed to hold sports events of athletes of national teams of Ukraine in Olympic, non-Olympic, national sports, sports for people with disabilities and athletes of team game sports of professional sports clubs.
14. In the territory of the region (administrative-territorial unit), where the “orange” level of epidemic danger is established, in addition to the anti-epidemic restrictions provided for the “green” and “yellow” level of epidemic danger, it is prohibited:
1) holding mass (cultural, entertainment, sports, social, religious, advertising and other) events with the participation of more than 100 people and more than one person per 20 square meters of the area of the building or territory (if the event is held outdoors), where the event is held;
2) the activities of institutions that provide accommodation services other than hotels;
3) work after the 24th and 7th hours of entertainment establishments (nightclubs), as well as business entities for the provision of catering services with or without leisure (restaurants, cafes, bars, snack bars, canteens, cafeterias, buffets, etc.), except for the provision of catering services with the use of targeted delivery of orders and takeaway orders;
4) visit educational institutions by students in groups of more than 20 people, except for preschool and general secondary education institutions;
6) activities of gyms, fitness centers;
7) admission of children to children's health and recreation facilities.
15. In the territory of the region (administrative-territorial unit), where the “red” level of epidemic danger is established, in addition to the anti-epidemic restrictions provided for “green”, “yellow” and “orange” level of epidemic danger, the following are prohibited:
1) regular and irregular transportation of passengers by road, rail, urban electric transport, subway in urban, suburban, intercity, intra-regional and inter-regional communication, except for transportation:
cars, the number of passengers, including the driver, in which no more than five people, excluding persons under 14 years of age;
2) visit educational institutions by students;
3) reception of visitors by business entities engaged in cultural activities, catering establishments (restaurants, cafes, etc.), shopping and entertainment centers, other entertainment establishments, fitness centers, trade, and consumer services, except:
20. Self-isolation is subject to:
3) persons crossing the state border and arriving from the state or are citizens (subjects) of states with a significant distribution of COVID-19 (except for persons under 12 years of age, are citizens (subjects) of states with a significant prevalence of COVID-19 and have not been on the territory of such states for the last 14 days or transit through Ukraine and have documents confirming travel abroad for two days.
A country with a high prevalence of COVID-19 is a country that has one of the following characteristics:
the number of new cases of COVID-19 per 100 thousand population in the last 14 days exceeds the number of such cases in Ukraine;
the increase in new cases of COVID-19 in the state in the last 14 days compared to the previous 14 days is more than 30 percent.
The list of countries with a high prevalence of COVID-19 is compiled by the Ministry of Health and reviewed every seven days.
A person subject to self-isolation, in connection with the crossing of the state border, is obliged to install and activate the mobile application of the system (hereinafter - the mobile application). If it is impossible to install such an application, the person is subject to observation.
Self-isolation, observation of a person in connection with the crossing of the state border (who came from the state or is a citizen (subject) of the state with a significant spread of COVID-19) is terminated in case of a negative COVID-19 test by polymerase chain reaction crossing the state border or no later than 48 hours before the crossing.
27. Persons in need of self-isolation are obliged to be constantly in the place of self-isolation determined by them, to refrain from contact with other persons, except those with whom they live together.
29. Current control using the system through the mobile application is carried out using a set of information, in particular by checking the compliance of the face photo with the reference photo taken during the installation of the mobile application and the geolocation of the mobile phone at the time of photography.
After installing the mobile application at any time during the day, the person receives a message (push-message). If you receive a message, the person must take a photo of their face within 15 minutes using the mobile application.
In case of inconsistency of geolocation or photo, lack of communication with a person through a mobile application, deletion, imposition of restrictions on the transfer of information via a mobile application to the National Police is notified of a violation of the obligation of self-isolation.
Sending a report to the National Police cannot be a separate ground for bringing a person to administrative responsibility for violating quarantine rules.
31. In order to carry out current control on the streets, in parks and other public places, employees of the National Police, National Guard, officials authorized by local self-government bodies shall conduct a random check of identity documents, confirm citizenship or special status.
34. Persons in need of self-isolation ...current monitoring is carried out using a mobile application:
twice a day to walk pets for no more than one hour a day provided the use of personal protective equipment, including respirators without an exhalation valve or medical masks without an exhalation valve;
visits to places of trade in food, hygiene products, medicines, medical devices, which are located at a distance of not more than 2 kilometers from the place of self-isolation, daily for two hours a day.
Read since first Resolution № 392 until its last amendment № 615 on 15.07.2020. (In case further modifications will take place, this is the page where to find them)
PURCHASE A COVID-19 INSURANCE POLICY ONLINE WITH US
#VisitUkraine #TravelAdviceUkraine #Covide19insurance #QuarantineUkraine #CoronavirusQuarantine #COVID19TestUkraine #TravelUkraine #UkraineCOVID19 #DiyVdomaApp #ActatHomeapp #SelfisolationUkraine #BuyhealthinsurancetoUkraine #KyivairportCOVID19testing #HowtoPCRtestYourselfatUkraineAirports #TestingForCoronavirusUkrainianAirports #CoronavirusTestingKyiv #UkraineCovid19Insurance #TravelinsuranceUkraine #COVID19pandemicUkraine #ListofRedCountriesCOVID19 #UkraineListofRedZonesCOVID19 #UkraineSelfisolationAppDiyVdoma